Field notes #4

 







November 3 at 3:10pm 
Very clear blue skys, however it is a pretty windy day. 
 56 degrees outside. 
Length of day 10hrs and 12 mins.
On todays visit when i rolled in a scared a great blue heron who was pretty frightened when he noticed me, I even got a little picture of him as he was flying away. Today I didnt really hear alot of birds of bugs, maybe the sound of the wind make it harder for me to notice. I noticed alot of changed with the leaves. The one really colorful section from last time is now just bare tree. All the leaves fell off as you can see in the picture above. There is still alot of fall colors on the trees around the pond. Im in awe of the colors that are portrayed on the trees. I think its really cool how they change and fall with the changing of seasons. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field notes #3